20 August 2013
This update is brought to you by protein muffins and digital frenzies.
- new help screens
- main menu rework with save game slots and story selection
- GraphDisplay widget for showing health and power over the last few turns.
- UxMovingButton widget for smooth sliding buttons.
- considers viewport offsets on various drawing calls
- buttery smooth sprite movements
- smooth viewport shifting
- better support for drawing text paragraphs and blank lines
- use DejaVuSansMono fonts
- redraw the terminal and dialogue backgrounds
New interaction commands
- @addcounter: add 1 to the object’s internal counter.
- @clearcounter: resets the object’s internal counter to 0.
- @setattr: alter the attributes of any objects within the containing rectangle.
New other things
- lots of trace outputs - free bytes!
- plot and level designs
- our protagonist is now #00022 - what does it mean? it is a secret!
- FAQ and map building doc updates
A redesigned main menu, those buttons slide in and out as menus change:
One of the update help screens:
The storage server room, lots of blinkenlichts:
The sick bay, for sick bots:
A terminal screen:
|21 Aug 2013||Developer FAQ|
|20 Aug 2013||Devlog: Step into the scanbox|
|28 Jul 2013||Devlog: Progress Update|
|21 Jul 2013||Devlog: Upgrade my brain and give me a cookie|
|18 Jul 2013||Devlog: I configured as much|
|16 Jul 2013||Devlog: Electric Fog|
|10 Jul 2013||Devlog: Electrostatic Zaps and Bubble Wrap|
|17 Mar 2013||Complog Day 7|
|16 Mar 2013||Complog Day 6|
|15 Mar 2013||Complog Day 5|
|14 Mar 2013||Complog Day 4|
|13 Mar 2013||Complog Day 3|
|12 Mar 2013||Complog Day 2|
|11 Mar 2013||Complog Day 1|
|07 Mar 2013||Complog Intro|