21 July 2013
Today’s post is brought to you by strawberries and neural upgrades.
- resized the tileset. allows for more animations.
- create a new level 1 and 2 with story and humor.
- create a tech demo map, showcasing engine features.
- use different dialogue backgrounds for “terminal” and “story” types.
- the ui buttons have configurable hotkeys.
- upgrades give you passive abilities.
- and ranged attacks too. they have ATK multipliers, so they get deadlier each version.
- the Deserialize and Exploit abilities are pretty cool. Just sayin’.
- fixed a couple engine quirks.
- fix and tweaked the view model heavily.
- support map rectangle objects (GID -1). great for triggers over large areas!
- animations for player, ice and virus crashes.
- when you crash (health drops to 0) you crash. A nice screen shows and you can restart the level.
- delayed event posting - wow how handy is this!
- give upgrades via the @upgrade map object property
8 days ago by wesley (fcebf38): handle the info screen tabs: they can exist in multiple states, and clicking them swaps out the current state instead of pushing more onto the stack. win!
9 days ago by wesley (72094ab): create a UxTabButton that stays clicked, and unselects others in the same group if clicked.
using a sarcastic terminal:
a preview of the new tileset:
|21 Aug 2013||Developer FAQ|
|20 Aug 2013||Devlog: Step into the scanbox|
|28 Jul 2013||Devlog: Progress Update|
|21 Jul 2013||Devlog: Upgrade my brain and give me a cookie|
|18 Jul 2013||Devlog: I configured as much|
|16 Jul 2013||Devlog: Electric Fog|
|10 Jul 2013||Devlog: Electrostatic Zaps and Bubble Wrap|
|17 Mar 2013||Complog Day 7|
|16 Mar 2013||Complog Day 6|
|15 Mar 2013||Complog Day 5|
|14 Mar 2013||Complog Day 4|
|13 Mar 2013||Complog Day 3|
|12 Mar 2013||Complog Day 2|
|11 Mar 2013||Complog Day 1|
|07 Mar 2013||Complog Intro|