16 March 2013
Today we draw the play area onto the main screen.
We fixed some line wrapping issues, and a panel to draw the player stats.
The UI button library I wrote for PyGame works well, I added tooltips to it too.
Today also saw our game state machine coming alive. We use a stack-based machine, I love this technique for tracking game states, since forever.
In between the code and the pixel hacking, is writing todo and spec texts.
|21 Aug 2013||Developer FAQ|
|20 Aug 2013||Devlog: Step into the scanbox|
|28 Jul 2013||Devlog: Progress Update|
|21 Jul 2013||Devlog: Upgrade my brain and give me a cookie|
|18 Jul 2013||Devlog: I configured as much|
|16 Jul 2013||Devlog: Electric Fog|
|10 Jul 2013||Devlog: Electrostatic Zaps and Bubble Wrap|
|17 Mar 2013||Complog Day 7|
|16 Mar 2013||Complog Day 6|
|15 Mar 2013||Complog Day 5|
|14 Mar 2013||Complog Day 4|
|13 Mar 2013||Complog Day 3|
|12 Mar 2013||Complog Day 2|
|11 Mar 2013||Complog Day 1|
|07 Mar 2013||Complog Intro|